You have so many tasks to keep up with...your guest list, selecting your theme and colors, venues, seating cards...we get it! The wedding planning process is all full of details and decisions, and we know how overwhelming it can be. Selecting a Photographer for such an important day, is also one big decision! With so many photographers out there, how can you breakdown your options? How can you make your final decision a bit easier while going for a Photographer that stays true to what you're looking for? We have come up with five of the most important questions you should ask your Wedding Photographer (and of course, this could be us!). The answers to these questions represent our work and and will also give you the opportunity to get to know more about Yanitza Ninett Photography. We know we're probably a perfect match! Because hey, why not? 😉
- What is your photographic style? Our style is trendy, contemporary, romantic and timeless! We love capturing essence, details and emotions and we're all about documenting your wedding day in a very dynamic way.
- Do you have liability insurance? Yes!
- Will you be my actual photographer or do you have associates? Yes, Yanitza Ninett will be your photographer on the day of your wedding. We don't have associates at the moment, but we do have a second shooter available, when needed.
- How is the booking process? Do you book more than one wedding per day? To book our services for your wedding, you first fill out the inquiry form, we get back in touch and if we are the right fit for you, we will send you an agreement for you to review and sign. If you're in town, we might just schedule a meeting over coffee! A 20% deposit is required for all date reservations. Once we receive the signed agreement along with the deposit, we reserve the date and you are booked! We only book one wedding per day. We are all about giving you all the time and attention you deserve on your wedding day!
- Do you follow a timeline? Yes! We absolutely do! Timelines are a huge part of our success during the wedding day and we just cannot do without them. During our consultation, weeks prior to the wedding, we go over the established timeline for your wedding day and make any adjustments, if needed.
We treasure our weddings and our future brides and grooms! When booking your wedding with us, you also receive our Wedding Guide with plenty of tips and style guides, along with an example of our wedding day timeline and FAQ section.
The YN Wedding Experience is all about you and your story! So, let's tell your story...together!
Yanitza Ninett is a Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer based in Orlando, serving the Central Florida area, St. Augustine and Georgia. Her blog, Pieces of Me, features most of her work, along with photography tips, lifestyle sessions, personal experiences and travels. Yanitza Ninett documents Engagement Sessions, Beach Weddings, Seniors, Family Sessions & Boudoir. The YN Experience characterizes by giving an unforgettable photography experience along with professionalism and dedication. We are about telling stories...your story! Contact us for more info!