Blogging is literally rewarding!
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lisa and Dan from Let’s Go Somewhere, McKinney. What I love the most about Lisa and Dan is that they totally rock their travels while also being full-time sport coaches! They are close to Lake Tahoe which must be completely dreamy. I love reading blogs with genuine people behind them because it feels like you really know them from somewhere, even though you’ve never met. Thank you so much for this nomination, It makes me really excited and in complete humbleness, I am truly honored.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The greatest thing about it? Participation is worldwide! It’s great to be recognized by others who do the same, and the community of bloggers is an amazing one for sure. There are certain rules you must follow once you have been nominated for this award.
The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award
Include a link to their blog
Nominate 15 other bloggers/blogs
Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself
So, here it goes…7 things about me!
I hate cold temperatures. The cold and I don’t ever get along.
2. I love giving reviews on stuff and places, especially movies! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. I’m a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I’ve seen TVD 9 times and I daydream of ‘Mystic Falls’.
4. I’m a vegetarian who loves pizza but stopped eating cheese 2 months ago, and now my pizza will never be the same. That’s all.
5. I love candles. I buy them in a compulsive manner and then I keep the empty candle jars for…I don’t know! Decoration? 🤷🏻♀️
6. I once hiked around the east coast of Puerto Rico, through rocks, water, reefs, and mountains. I sat down to eat snacks at the same spot where they filmed Pirates of the Caribbean, and the whole hike took me 6 1/2 hours and a whole week of resting afterwards. Whew! Even talking about it made me tired!
7. Yes, I’m Puerto Rican 🇵🇷
My nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award
Now, I nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Yanitza Ninett is a Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer based in Orlando, serving the Central Florida area, St. Augustine and Georgia. Her blog, Pieces of Me, features most of her work, along with photography tips, lifestyle sessions, personal experiences and travels. Yanitza Ninett documents Engagement Sessions, Beach Weddings, Seniors, Family Sessions & Boudoir. The YN Experience characterizes by giving an unforgettable photography experience along with professionalism and dedication. We are about telling stories...your story! Contact us for more info!